Submit your worst erotica.
- Funny, bizarre, and awkward
- Derailing off topic and confusing
- Unpolished and riddled with errors
Forms of erotica we accept:
- Flash fiction
We accept submissions from:
- Writers who are 18 and over
- New and experienced writers
- Unpublished and published writers
So you wanna submit?
Word limit of 750 on each piece.
Can submit up to two pieces total.
Include brief author bio written in third person. (Pseudonyms are accepted)
Proofreading your writing is optional.
Please do not submit topics that are morally wince-worthy.
Submit in doc, docx, or pdf form to firstname.lastname@example.org
More things to know:
- If your work is terrible enough to be accepted, please wait one month from your work’s publication date before submitting again
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted
- Burlap Sheets doesn’t accept previously published writing
- At the moment, Burlap Sheets can’t pay you for your bad erotica
- We ask for first North American Serial Rights. All rights revert to author when published
- Posts are updated weekly every Saturday